Den 06.05.10 14:24, skrev Mark Thornton:
On 06/05/2010 12:38, Marco Ferretti wrote:
Hi
some simple questions that could address the issue ( I am not familiar
with that calendar system ) : are you using some ORM ? Did you check
the table ? ( the size of the CLOB )

The ORM is Hibernate. I haven't checked the table, but I presume that
the underlying column is a varchar(255). I'll do some more checks later
when I don't have users wanting to see their calendars.

Hi Mark,

If you have remote access to your / a database, you can use ij and issue "describe <tablename>;" to figure out the type and maximum length of the column.

hth,
--
Kristian

Mark