Caused by: ERROR XCL13: The parameter position '3' is out of range. The
number of parameters for this prepared statement is '2'.

Any direction or feedback as to where I should look to resolve this
issue would be greatly appreciated. If more detail is needed such as a

I'm not sure where the problem is coming from, but maybe I can give you
some more information that will help.

A prepared statement is a SQL statement such as:

   INSERT INTO Employee (Name, Age) VALUES (?,?)

Having prepared such a statement, a program can do:

   stmt.setString(1, "Bryan");
   stmt.setInt(2, 21);

Those calls provide values for the 1st and 2nd question marks in
the statement, respectively.

But if the program does:

   stmt.setString(3, "some value");

Then you get the error that you see above.

So that's why you're getting that error.

Now, to figure out what statement you are running, you can try running your
application with

  -Dderby.language.logStatementText=true

Then after running your application you should have a file named 'derby.log'
with a detailed description of each SQL statement that is issued, and the
error message (if any) that accompanies it.

thanks,

bryan