CALL sqlj.install_jar('c:\previousbalance.jar', 'APP.UPDATEDIPRECORD', 0);

CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.database.classpath','APP.UPDATEDIPRECORD');

VALUES SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_GET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.database.classpath');
confirms the property has been set

CREATE PROCEDURE UPDATEDIPRECORD()
  PARAMETER STYLE JAVA
  LANGUAGE JAVA
  DYNAMIC RESULT SETS 4
  EXTERNAL NAME
'storedprocedures.UpdatePreBalanceSP.UpdatePreviousBalanceSP';

Call UPDATEDIPRECORD();

A call to the stored procedure returns this exception:
ERROR 42X50. No method was found that matched the method call
storedprocedures.UpdatePreBalanceSP.UpdatePreviousBalanceSP(java.sql.ResultSet[]),
tried all combinations of object and primitive types and any possible type
conversion for any  parameters the method call may have. The method might
exist but it is not public and/or static, or the parameter types are not
method invocation convertible.
Please help.

BTW:Thanks for all your help.I really really appreciate all of them.