Am 07.08.2011 22:25, schrieb Spezifikum:
Hi
i am using apache derby with netbeans succesfully. Local applications run as excpeted, but when i try to create a servlet i always get the error that the driver could not be loaded together with a ClassNotFoundException, which afaik means that the library could not be found.
I tried to put it in:
tomcat-7.0.19/lib, webapps/MyApp, webapps/MyApp/WEB-INF/lib, webapps/MyApp/WEB-INF/classes
with no success.
What am i doing wrong? Could anybody please help me?

Thanks a lot
Malte

Aaargh!
<banging my head on the table>
After many trials with different tomcats and lots of reading, i just checked once more the jar i use. I included the wrong file i.e. derbynet. When I instead use derby.jar everything works just fine.
This might help others who are just as - well ok, you know what i mean.

Malte