On 12/26/12 9:04 PM, kosurusekhar wrote:
I created an User Defined Type as per derby docs and i am using it in Store
Proc IN Parameter. Both UDT&  Store Proc Java Classes packed into a single
jar and uploaded to Derby Database using IJ client.
When i am trying to accecss the Store Proc with JDBC code i could see
ClassNotFoundException in Derby console and in log file.

For the same class i created object in another Store Proc. (Not as Store
Proc Method Parameter, in side the method implementation) There it is able
to create the object. How Derby is trying to load the method parameters
external java classes ?

I created another test store proc with UDT as java.util.List. it is working
fine.
Hi Sekhar,

It sounds as though your classpath does not include the jar file which contains the UDT class.

Hope this helps,
-Rick
Please help me to register my UDT external java class into Derby Classpath ?

I am sure it is there in derby classpath but while mapping the Store proc
method paratemeters it is not able to find the particular class. is there
multiple class loaders are working so that it is not able to identify my UDT
java class, please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sekhar