Hi

I need to execute following kind of query.

*UPDATE OR INSERT tableName (column1, column2, column3) values (col1value,
col2value, col3value) matching (column1);*

The above query will execute in Firebird database, now we are migrating from
firebird to Derby database.

here *column1* is not primary key column. if the *col1value* is already
available in table  *column1* then we have to update remaining column
values, if the value is not present in column1 then we have to create a new
record.

Please help me to solve above scenario with one or optimized query.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards
Sekhar.