Hi. But why is there any local transaction? I haven't started any, I just
set autoCommit to false, but never call begin().
I am using GlassFish 3, I don't know what they do on reclaiming the
connection, and I read that it is implementation specific in what happens
on close() when a tx is not committed. I will research further.
My jdbc foo is apparently lacking, as I get exactly the same results for
PostgreSQL 9.1...

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Kristian Waagan <kristian.waa...@oracle.com