Hello,

The locations of our development docs were changed a couple of months ago, so links like this no longer work.

If you go to the main documentation page, http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html, and click "HTML Pages" next to the /Derby Server and Administration Guide/, you can find the "Network Server security" topic and those in its immediate vicinity. The actual link to the latest Alpha version of the admin guide is now

https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-docs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/out/adminguide/

If you got the bad link from one of the Derby wikis or elsewhere on the Derby site, please let us know -- we've been trying to fix these.

I hope this helps.

Kim Haase