On 7/23/14 1:08 PM, spykee wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thank you for the tips. My problem was solved ( I used the fastest solution,
-noSecurityManager).

Sadly to say that Netbeans does not allow me to pass arguments for the
Database and I have to use the console, and beside this, I used Squirrel to
connect at my network server started using the .sh script. I have created a
database using ij, but Squirrel ( actually Apache Derby Driver) complained
about having an empty password/username ( How can  this
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DS-136>   defect be fixed ?  ).
Hi George,

If you haven't enabled Derby authentication (the default situation), then you can just provide dummy credentials. I don't know how you configure the credentials used by Squirrel.

Hope this helps,
-Rick
Thanks again for helping me with this.

Cheers,