On 03/09/2014 13:21, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
Is there also a trigger that is "AFTER UPDATE ON samples"? From the
stack trace, it looks like the error happens when an INSERT statement
triggers an UPDATE that again causes some other AFTER trigger to fire.

Yes there is so you're probably on the right track

>Unfortunately I'm unable to turn this into a simple reproducible test case.
Is it reproducible in your environment? If so, there might be more clues
(at least line numbers in the stack trace) if you run with debug-enabled
jar files. They're available from the download page, look for the
downloads named *-lib-debug.zip or *-lib-debug.tar.gz.

It might be worth a bug report even if you don't have a simple
reproducible test case, so that we have a place to collect information
about the bug.

Unfortunately I rebuilt all the tables and triggers and am now not seeing this any more.
I added it to JIRA with the stacktrace:

Tim