Hi

I have an application which opens a derby database and then does some things
with table A
I have now cloned this application to give me three applications which are
98% identical
App 1 opens the database and actions table 1
App 2 opens the same database and actions table 2
App3 opens the same database and actions table 3

I wish to run the three Apps simultaneously and here I run into problems....
"another instance of Derby may have already booted the database"

If I wish to retain the current setup of just one database with various
tables what changes do I need to make to the current coding?

Bob M
Dunedin
New Zealand