On 10/28/14 2:51 AM, shoyeb sheikh wrote:
Hi,

I am using netbeans 8 and derby DB, I want a java code to start apache derby network server automatically at the start of my program codings,

Right now I have to manually start network from Java DB node after right clicking the node

Please help,

Thanks,

Shoyeb
Hi Shoyeb,

The Derby Server and Administration Guide explains how to start the server from inside a Java program. Take a look at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.11/adminguide/tadminconfig814963.html. Detailed javadoc for the network server can be found here: http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.11/publishedapi/org/apache/derby/drda/NetworkServerControl.html

Hope this helps,
-Rick