On 11/12/14 4:48 AM, John I. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Rick,

That is great, but if you shrink it down to display as a small logo on a web page, it is difficult to see the writing and the derby hat. I don't want to give you additional work, but do you think it would be possible to have one with a larger derby hat (no words) inside the inner circle, something along the lines of the one for Tomcat (see http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/pb-tomcat.jpg).

Hi John,

This might be what you need: http://db.apache.org/derby/logo.html#hat_with_nimbus

Hope this helps,
-Rick

John I. Moore, Jr.

SoftMoore Consulting

*From:*Rick Hillegas [mailto:rick.hille...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, November 10, 2014 9:33 PM
*To:* Derby Discussion
*Cc:* John I. Moore, Jr.
*Subject:* Re: No Powered By Derby Logo

Hi John,

I have combined the poweredBy and Derby logos and put them here: http://db.apache.org/derby/logo.html#logo_with_nimbus

Hope this helps,
-Rick

On 11/8/14 4:23 AM, John I. Moore, Jr. wrote:

There are a lot of "Powered By" logos on the Apache web site (e.g., see http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/ and http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/), and there is an official Derby logo (http://db.apache.org/derby/logo.html), but I can't seem to find a "Powered By Derby" logo combination. Does one exist? Are there plans to create on in the near future?

John I. Moore, Jr.

SoftMoore Consulting