Hi all,

Just adding more info, in case someone else will desire to implement same
stuff :
* implementing this architecture ( using the mentioned approach,
tReplicationMessage) + triggers + stored procedures ( this should be add
only if higher functional requirements are needed, complex application
business logic ) works very well.
* the polling can be done using Apache Camel SQL/JPA ( I preferred SQL, is
lighter ):
** you can achieve a timer approach using the SQL endpoint from Apache Camel
- Poll periodically
** in the SQL route you can add parallel processing  by adding an Executor
of Thread Pool/Fork Join Pool - works pretty well, scalability .
** using this approach you can process a lot of messages/second
** easy to achieve transactionality
** easy, fast and efficient to integrate this with external systems
*** Personally I used websocket protocol to transport the messages to other
external applications/systems + with a good serialization ( e.g. Kryo ) to
lower the bandwidth consumption.

Cheers,
George