Dear all,

the documentation mentions "The SYSCS_DIAG.TRANSACTION_TABLE diagnostic
table shows *all of the transactions that are currently *in the database."
Is it really correct? In my case I have an application server (Payara)
connected to database with ClientXADataSource. Over time the record count
in this table grows. When I stop application server and all database
sessions are disconnected, record count stays with no change and I would
expect that it drops as transactions are definitely closed. The only way to
"clean" the diagnostic table is to restart database.

All the records are same (different XID of course):

XID    GLOBAL_XID    USERNAME    TYPE    STATUS    FIRST_INSTANT    SQL_TEXT
79512765    NULL    APP    UserTransaction    IDLE    NULL    NULL

except one SystemTransaction:
XID    GLOBAL_XID    USERNAME    TYPE    STATUS    FIRST_INSTANT    SQL_TEXT
79241843    NULL    NULL    SystemTransaction    IDLE    NULL    NULL

and one UserTransaction (as expected):
XID    GLOBAL_XID    USERNAME    TYPE    STATUS    FIRST_INSTANT    SQL_TEXT
79604720    NULL    APP    UserTransaction    IDLE    NULL    SELECT * FROM
syscs_diag.transaction_table

Regards,

--
Peter Ondruška

--
kaibo, s.r.o., ID 28435036, registered with the commercial register
administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 141269.