On 4/10/18 4:19 AM, palo.liska wrote:
Rick Hillegas-3 wrote
Can you make this error occur in a new database, one which hasn't
already exhausted the ranges of its identity columns and sequence
generators? If you can, then I recommend the following next steps:
The problem is, that I am not able to isolate the issue. I tried to make new
app just to test that with no success. But I think I just have to find the
right way to run it. Do you know some really good concurrency tests?
You might take a look at the performance test framework which we used for testing the concurrency of sequence generators. The tool is called org.apache.derbyTesting.perf.clients.Runner. The following issue describes how we used it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4565

Hope this helps,
-Rick

I tried to run up to 80 threads with inserts to derby, or to run ~10 threads
indefinitely inserting something, run it on my pc, on CI stack. No success.

--
Sent from:
http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/Apache-Derby-Users-f95095.html