I am getting this error when trying to install a JAR

      [sql] Failed to execute:  CALL SQLJ.INSTALL_JAR('/opt/canogaview/temp/buil
d/core_pkg/META-INF/customize/csemdb/csem-derby.jar', 'CSEM.csemderby', 0)
      [sql] java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: The exception 'java.securi
ty.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "/opt/canogav
iew/temp/build/core_pkg/META-INF/customize/csemdb/csem-derby.jar" "read")' was t
hrown while evaluating an expression.
      [sql] Failed to execute:   CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('de
rby.database.classpath','CSEM.csemderby')
      [sql] java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: The database class path contains a
n unknown jar file '"CSEM"."CSEMDERBY"'.

This error does not occur with Derby 10.13.1.1 but does occur now that I have
upgrade to 10.14.2.0.

I believe the this is related to some security change.   Possibly:

The application that is starting the JVM that is running Derby Network Server
has not changed.   Only the version of Derby has changed.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

I will be honest here.  Trying to find the change in the release notes is darn
near impossible since the release notes for the releases are no longer on the
Derby web site, at least I cannot find them.   Having to download an release
and expand it to see what has changed is pretty awful.

So interestingly I just clicked on this link again:

http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.14.2.0.cgi

Now I get a totally different page being returned.   I think this has something
to do with the mirrors.   Earlier this morning, it brought me to page where it
shows all of the apache projects and I had to drill down to "db/derby" and then
was able to download the "bin" zip file for 10.14.2.0.

So there is possibly some issue with the mirrors sometimes not displaying the
same content.

Canoga Perkins
20600 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 718-6300

This e-mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and is intended only
for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and discard the
original message and any attachment(s).