Hi all,

I believe it's about time we select the four designs that will make it
to Constantine Final as wallpaper extras. First, we have the designs
that are already submitted specifically [1] for Constantine, next I've
went through the wallpaper-extras wiki [2] and selected some candidates
I think that might be worth considering, I've also looked into our
gallery test instance [3], but haven't run about anything that would
catch my eye as being a good wallpaper candidate. I've put up all the
proposals onto a wiki [4] for easier reference. I propose we gather more
images until next Friday (2009-10-09) and then discuss which four we
will include in the release.

Thanks,
Martin