Hi Paul,

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 09:33 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> If you've been testing the Goddard backgrounds, *please* log in at the
> Bodhi site and leave a comment to let us know if they're working OK
> for you in the F13 pre-release:
>
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/constantine-backgrounds-12.1.1-3.fc13,goddard-backgrounds-12.91.0-2.fc13
>
> That will help us get them to stable faster so everyone can see them.

This update is to critical path package (I'm not sure why exactly is
default desktop background package a critical one, but leave that aside
for now) so if I understand it correctly, it apparently needs also some
karma from rel-eng and/or QA people before it can be pushed to stable.
Thanks to your call here it managed to have +3 karma, but I still cannot
push to stable :(

James, as for testing the package: I'm not sure about the KDE side, but
for Gnome it's as simple as installing goddard-backgrounds-gnome (and
it's deps), which should (among other things) add the relevant
background to the appearance capplet (background tab) and if you select
it, it should work on whatever monitor you have connected.

Martin