Okay, sorry to keep sending to the list, but there's a couple other
problems that I've noticed so far.  I'm going to keep digging but
thought I'd better let you guys know now:

1 - On the back of the DVD Sleeves, it reads 'This disc contains a
complete bootable Fedora environment.'  which is not true.  It's an
installation disk, not a live disk.
2 - Also on the back of the DVD Sleeves, it reads 'To use it, make
sure your computer supports booting its CD or DVD drive.'  This is a
DVD only install disk.  Removing 'CD or' would make more sense, no?
3 - Missing disk label for x86_64 DVD Install  (noted below as well)

I'll watch for the fixes in this thread.

Thanks everyone!  The art looks awesome btw :)

Cheers,

Clint