Yes, is true, they are "toreros", sorry, I forget it.  In my country we
banned that sort of  "activity"  more than a century ago.
Anyway, I think is hard to see the nexus between  "toreo"  and a
"spherical cow"  or even a  "simple" cow.  Is my point of view...
I will do some scratchs, send them to the list.

Regards
Lailah

El mié, 29-08-2012 a las 23:58 +0200, Juan Francisco Fernández escribió:

> I hope other submissions arrive and "toreadores" one can be forgotten.
> Here in Spain they are called "toreros", and lot of people (including
> me) are against them and how bulls are tortured. "Toreros" and what
> they do (and they supporters) are a shame for us, fortunately more and
> more people is againts this aberration.
>
> They are "criminals", if you don't know why search - tortura toros -
> [1] on google images (not funny images, bulls bleeding and dying), I
> think Fedora don't want to be associated with that images.
>
> Greets!
>
> [1] -
> https://www.google.es/search?hl=es&client=firefox-a&hs=48B&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:unofficial&channel=fflb&q=tortura+toros&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1680&bih=923&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=tY8-UOHOMMqi0QW_loEg
>
> PS: Sorry about the "offtopic".
>

> 2012/8/26 Lailah <lailah...@gmail.com>
>

>         If you say so...  I believe you  :-))
>         But to me it only leads me to ask:  "What is it?  What it has
>         to do? Oh, I see!  Is an Spanish product, isn't?"
>         The most part of the world associate "toreadores" with Spain
>         not with cows or bulls.
>         If you want action, well, cows are not good for this.  Let's
>         say that cows and action just live as far as they can.  ;-)
>         Really, is quite hard to see the association.
>         May be a farmer with a bucket in his/her hand?  It would be
>         more suggestive.
>

>         Just ideas,
>         Lailah
>
>         El mié, 22-08-2012 a las 19:07 +0200, Kévin Raymond escribió:
>
>         > On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Lailah wrote:
>         > >
>         > > I don't understand why there's a "toreador" in the logos.
>         >
>         > The bull is not really far to the Cow. And as read on irc, it leads
>         > the action (Come out! Come out!).
>         >
>         > design-team mailing list
>         > design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org