Hi,

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:22:39PM -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > * Lighten up the background we have now so it's less black and
> soul-consuming
> > * Choose another background we can use for all spins
> > * Just use the existing awesome upstream GNOME artwork for the
> workstation
>
> I think it's important to have something with a strong Fedora visual
> identity here. This is, after all, a new _Fedora_ release.

nothing new on this complains, comes sometimes from GNOME and sometimes
from KDE as well.

> > on the wallpaper, in GDM, in the control center and in various other
> > places so I'm really confused why we've gone back to the days where we
> > needed to replace the background every cycle for all desktops when we
> > really only have one official workstation product.
>
> I'll leave the wallpaper issue up to the designers, but I think the
> update splash graphic is precisely an area where it'd be nice to have a
> new showcase image every release. Maybe using the wallpaper, or maybe
> it's a purpose-made image.

I dont remember that days where we had for several releases same artwork.
Hopefully we have some time in the upcoming FAD to speak about the
¨wallpaper"situation a bit, there are some problems I see coming up.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)