-------- Original message --------From: Swastika M <swast...@ch.iitr.ac.in>
Date: 2/26/21  12:09 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Leslie S Satenstein
<lsatenst...@yahoo.com>, design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org Subject:
[Design-team] Re: Fwd: Introduction Hi Leslie,Thank you for coming up and
talking about this, I really really appreciate it. I'm really sorry about what
you and your family had to go through, and I genuinely appreciate your point.
Well my name is not at all related to that swastika, but means auspiciousness
in sanskrit, my parents are Indian it was their choice, trust me if I it was me
to name myself I would have never chosen 'Swastika'. I was teased by my
classmates a lot of times when this we studied this chapter.I totally
understand how it feels to see such a name. I guess that's why people are not
naming their children swastika anymore, it's rarely found. I will definitely
make sure this is not repeated.RegardsSwastikaOn Fri, Feb 26, 2021, 2:52 AM
Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenst...@yahoo.com> wrote:I lost many uncles and aunts
and cousins to the swastika army of Hitler.  I do not believe that swastika, an
outlawed emblem is his true name.Please do not legitimize the swastika, the
emblem  of Hitler's army.  I was born in 1941 and could name a half dozen
family whose bodies were burned.Regards   Leslie Leslie SatensteinMontréal
Québec, Canada

                    On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 5:15:37 p.m. EST, Máirín