Hi Laraibm62!

Happy to hear from you - you are most welcome :-)

We tend to have the most discussions and collaboration on our issue tracker at
https://pagure.io/design/issues - take a look at the open issues and see if any
are of interest to pick up!

We also have fortnightly video meetings - we had our most recent one yesterday.
The details are sent to the list the day before.

Welcome again!

~m