Le Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:42:05 +0100,
Christoph Noack <christ...@dogmatux.com> a écrit :

> Hi Michael, Sébastien, all!
>
> First, thanks Sébastien for your effort - this statement is most
> important to me at the moment :-)

Hi,

So what next? :-)

I think we should close the "shadows" chapter before starting on notes.
Do I implement a 4 borders shadow or may I apply the same design to
Draw and Impress (we have to maintain some consistency between modules,
I don't think it's a good thing to have a specific shadow for Writer).

Do the design team members have a master build to look for good
defaults (color/blur) for the shadow? If not how can we progress on it?
Do you want screenshots of various colors?

Waiting for your instruction before going on :)

Sébastien