Em 07-06-2011 07:00, Nik <n...@tdf.nikashsingh.com> escreveu:
Also, to all our members in general...

... the Design-team page above doesn't actually reflect the huge number of skilled contributors we have on this list. Please don't be shy to add your name to the list and a picture of yourself, it's just nice to put a face to the Emails we receive and know who is saying what. Imagine if Facebook didn't have profile pictures? =) ... 600 million people would have nothing to update every day =D

-Nik

Well I took this very much to the letter (ignoring the "skilled" part so I could still get in) and added my not-so-pretty face and other infos to the page. Did I do wrong? Is there any formal application to be part of the team? I ask this because my edit has vanished (or maybe it was I who did some mistake). Just a note: I realized I had forgot to add a link in the Whiteboard to the page with the Styles-and-formatting mock-up, so I just did it. Here's it for those who might have missed: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Styles_and_Formatting_window.
Cheers,
Rafael Daud