Hi Saulo!

Am Sonntag, den 03.07.2011, 20:51 -0300 schrieb Saulo Soares de Toledo:
> Hello! I'm new at list.

A kind welcome to the Design Team :-)

[... Color Handling Issues ...]

Yep, you're right - one of the top-prio issues we should work on. We've
already started to collect and cluster the issues (fdo whiteboard item:
color_handling). Unfortunately, the developer (and friend) got stuck in
other issues ... so addressing these issues will start a bit later.

> We have a lot of other (simple, but important) things, like try avoid tabs
> on two lines (or three): they change position, and old people or with little
> experience tend to get lost. And yes, we have better ways to do this. The
> styles toolbox can be simpler too, and much could be talked about add/edit
> styles.

True, true.

[...]

> Perhaps you already know, I don't know, but I'd like to share with you the
> work of this guy. I found accidentally at internet, and maybe bring some
> ideas to this discussion:
> http://pauloup.deviantart.com/gallery/28216273

Yep, Paulo was the great guy who revised our icons to make them look
awesome :-) (see the blog posting link below) He answered on my recent
post that when his vacation starts again, he'll be back on the list ...
yeah!
http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/01/not-even-included-but-already-improved.html

Cheers,
Christoph