From: Stefan Knorr (Astron) <heinzless...@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Avoid destop window
To: design@global.libreoffice.org
Cc: us...@global.libreoffice.org, tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk,
eduardo.manio...@gmail.com
Date: Friday, 10 February, 2012, 13:07

Hi Tom, Eduardo,

I did not really get all of this, but basically what you want is an
interface that adapts to the user's capabilities? So something a bit
like Ooo for Kids [1], but adapting to the needs of users of rival
suites? Basically, I am not sure this is a winning idea.

Anyway, here's something that might help Eduardo with his original request:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13721

Astron.

[1] http://www.ooo4kids.org