Hi Mirek, Adolfo ...

First, on the design process, it looks me great, except 1 week seems me too
short (sometimes people can't come one the mailing list). SO maybe two
weeks would be better

Then, even if I think your icons are a good idea, and more logical than
usual ones, we should keep usual symbols to avoid confusion for people and
beginners. I can't find free desktop recommendations for this, maybe
someone know if they just exist ?

Kévin