Hi Stefan,

/> I hope you agree that this is a slightly different thing: our branding
isn't yet complete. It's a legitimate problem, and I'll just open a new
thread about that./
Thank you. I think that this aspect should be solved as soon as possible.
LibreOffice registration in the OS Windows, contents of files LibO_win_x86
depend on how this issue resolved.

/> Galaxy uses 26*26/
Classic uses 26 * 26 as well. This Theme has somehow been forgotten, but it
has some good qualities:
 - It is the easiest (~ 1.9 MB uncompressed ZIP-archive) and well-suited for
low-end PCs;
 - It is created Sun_Microsystem and can not be subject to prosecution AOO
(copyright).
 By the way, I can post soon a beta version of Classic_LibO-3.5 (with only
two errors; <1.5 MB; en-US_&_ru-RU), which does not contain any icons from
the Galaxy.

/> Tango uses 24*24 (with a useless 1px transparent border). Eventually we
should get rid of that useless border around our Tango icons, I guess./
 I think that this is not correct. The empty frame is necessary for GnomeDE
(themes Tango\Gnome-2 and Industrial\Gnome-1). KDE and Windows Explorer draw
a empty frame yourself. Themes Oxygen\KDE-4 and Crystal\KDE-3 did not have
an empty frame, because they are designed for KDE.
 Regards, аре.