Hi everyone,
This week's IRC chat is, as always, scheduled for Saturday, 16:00 UTC.
Unfortunately, unless it suits the majority of the active members of the
design team, I won't be able to attend this week's IRC chat.
If, on the other hand, it would suit anyone (especially Astron and Alex) to
move it to Sunday, I would definitely attend. If nobody speaks up before
the end of Friday (UTC time), then the chat will take place on Saturday as
usual.