Hi

Ubuntu wanted to make Windicators (indicators related to the current
Window, included in the titlebar see here [1] and here [2], but no news
since a long time. Maybe we should ask Canonical whether it will be done if
it's the only distro/OS that as the problem.

[1] : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Windicators
[2] : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Windicators/DanielsWindicators

Kévin