Hi Mirek, all,
Am 16.01.2013 12:45, schrieb Mirek M.:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:18 PM, SteveBell <steveb...@gulli.com> wrote:

Great news. So now that we have a deadline for contributions, what will the
decision making process look like?

We'll make the decision on our weekly IRC chat (hence the firm deadline)
after careful deliberation.

I don't think that this is a good decision in spirit of community.
Even not about a new branding of our programme.
I'm e.g. not able to follow the IRC chat so you expel me (and maybe some more) from this decision.

A decision by voting of community, by BoD (our officials) or by the members of TDF will be ok.

--
Grüße
k-j