Hi all,

I didn't yet give feedback, but I you want to follow the vote on the FR
list, here is the thread :
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Fwd-libreoffice-design-4-0-Branding-poll-td4032787.html#a4032851
I will give a summary before the deadline.
Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>