Hi Issa,

Le 2013-02-08 09:51, Issa Alkurtass a écrit :
> Hello world,
>
> Here's the .xcf file for the airport ad on the default page, should be useful if anyone wanted to translate it (needs Vegur font) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lo4-airport-ad.zip
>
> I know it's a bit late but I wasn't using the FOSS format at first and then I had trouble uploading it to the wiki.
> _______________________
> Regards,
> Issa Alkurtass

BTW ... vegur font can be found on our Design Branding Guidelines wiki page[1]. There are download links there.

Also, unless I am mistaken, it may not support all languages ... maybe someone from design could chime in on this?

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Fonts

--