Þann þri 19.feb 2013 00:46, skrifaði Axel:
The overall impression is far better than the current icon.
I still have two small observations about your proposal:
- the back color (indicating the perspective) is a little
bit too strong for my taste and it competes with the front
color;

+1

- if you intended to suggest a network connection using that
small rectangle at the bottom of the icon, I would say is
hard to catch the idea from the first glimpse. Maybe the
"remote" idea should be presented in a more distinctive way.

Maybe using some of the existing metaphores for remote controls would be clearer?; for example a concentric network beam but in red (seen it used to represent infrared connections) or a plain "PLAY"-triangle (or play/pause symbols).

Of course, all what I said is only a matter of taste and you
may keep it as it is now.

 +1

Sveinn

Axel