Hi guys,
We've been using the GNOME HIG to guide our decisions where following each
platform's own HIG is impossible.
However, the GNOME 2 HIG is somewhat outdated now and the GNOME 3 HIG is
unfinished. Could we please use elementary's HIG [1], which has the GNOME
HIG as back-up, as our go-to HIG from now on?
(When the GNOME 3 HIG surfaces, we could, of course, move to that one then.)

As with the UX bug process, if there's no response opposing it before
Saturday 17:00 UTC, I'll add it to the wiki as our official HIG.

[1] http://elementaryos.org/docs/human-interface-guidelines