Le 14/11/2013 14:46, Jan Holesovsky a écrit :
> Hi Pedro,
>
> Pedro píše v St 13. 11. 2013 v 15:21 -0800:
>
>> First of all, I like *very much* the new design. Congratulations!
>>
>> However the existing tabs in the current 4.2 Alpha version Start Center have
>> one advantage: in addition to having the most recent documents regardless of
>> type in the All tab you can also get the most recent files by type (which
>> allows the user to access easily e.g. the last used 20 spreadsheets). This
>> is similar to the function in the extension HistoryMaster but much more user
>> friendly.
>>
>> Is there any way to merge the Start Center proposed in this topic and the
>> existing in 4.2 Alpha with several tabs?
>
> I'm sorry - too late...  I've just implemented the new design :-)
>
> http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/design-list/startcenter-new.png

This is nice! Thanks.

Now, I'll insist on the presence of the module names: New Writer Text
(btw: I think "Text" to be more accurate to "Document"), New Calc
Spreadsheet and so on. I've already said that the users I know (that's
some 400) don't understand why there's a "Calc" menu entry in the OS
start menu and no such name in the Start Centre. IOW, they have a hard
time figuring that New Spreadsheet will lead them to Calc.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux