Charles-H. Schulz wrote
> What do people think about the download experience of LibreOffice? How can
> it be improved? Any
> particular idea besides a graphical redesign itself?

I think there should be a clear distinction between early-adopters and
rock-solid LO releases.
Lots of users just download the more recent version (e.g. 4.1.0) and then
claim it's buggy: they simply don't know why there are two versions.
It would be really useful have a tooltip/little description/symbol who says
something like:

( ✓)  LibreOffice  4.0.6 is our conservative and rock-solid version for
professional users.

(!) LibreOffice 4.1.3 is our latest, feature rich version for early-adopters
and casual users.