I don't quite understand why the sun is bouncing around. When it starts
to overlap the other objects, it looks really glitchy. Video attached

Overall, on my very standard resolution of 1366x768 screen (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_common_resolutions — this is
called "standardized HDTV 720p/1080i display… used in most cheaper
notebooks", i.e. it is extremely common) things are still substantially
too big. The layout of stuff on the page is just awkward in that it
feels like I can't get a comfortable amount of things on the screen at once.

I don't know if @media queries can consider height, but I would use the
breakpoints in such a way that anything within the 1300 to 1399 width
size should be assumed to be widescreen, i.e. to be relatively short
height. I think that all taller screen dimensions are more like 1200
pixels wide or less or get into higher-res screens.

Other than those two issues, it's looking largely good, although I see
various things I might want tweaked, but can wait until we hack out a
more operational prototype.

Cheers!

Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>