On 12/27/2015 07:37 AM, mray wrote:
> I'm not certain what issues exactly the widget and css nesting of tabbed
> pages (like project and dashboard pages) contains.
>
> in order to not step on the toes of people taking care of this I decided
> to work on more harmless? pages like the login page.
>
> I hope that is ok.

Of course! Anything that progresses us toward completion is great. The
only issue is that we do want to get used to figuring out who's doing
what so that we are best prepared to tell volunteers what is open to do,
so just communicating what is being worked on is helpful.

We may move to tickets or Wekan more, still need to work that out
better, but notes at https://v.etherpad.org/p/snowdrift-alpha-sprint-1
about what's being worked on is at least something for now.

--
Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>