From: Design [design-boun...@lists.snowdrift.coop] on behalf of Bryan Richter
[b...@chreekat.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 14:26
To: design@lists.snowdrift.coop
Subject: Re: [Design] shirt colors

There seems to have been a major foulup in communication about shirt
colors.

Diana chose shirt colors and got consensus on those colors. Some of
the colors she chose are on backorder for ladies's sizes, but they're
still available. Then, those colors were scrapped entirely and
different ones were added to the newly-created /merchandise page. That
page also unhelpfully links to the entire available palette, which is
also contrary to the original plan (paradox of choice, dilution of
brand).

There were a few emails in this thread that were, unfortunately, too
long and unfocused for me to have time to read. Was it one of those
that discussed these changes?

Are we all satisfied with the current state of affairs?

I basically didn't want to think about this anymore, except now I'm
choosing a shirt color for myself and don't feel comfortable choosing
something that very few other people will ever wear.