On January 29, 2016 5:14:14 AM EST, mray <m...@mray.de> wrote:

>On 29.01.2016 05:46, Aaron Wolf wrote:
>> FLO *does* have a remarkable amount of volunteers given the
>situation,
>> but we're still struggling greatly.
>>
>> I'd like to see an animated video that explains the dilemma -snip-

I think this is a really good idea. Further, it would be really cool if we used
it as an intro video for our home page. Much as you describe, then when the
video reaches the end, it "rewinds" to where Mimi and Eunice are standing in
front of the un-cleared road, zooms in and/or changes angle a bit, and boom,
you've got our current home page.

There's more specific ideas I could write here on how we could modify your
storyline to make it fit this use, but..

>This is not a priority to spend time on for now.

I have to agree that this is not a priority. The amount of resources a
well-done animation would take puts it off the table of things I think we
should attempt before we are launched and self-funded.