As someone who follows both projects, I'd say a better option would be to wait
until the release of the MaidSafe network.

- -------- Original Message --------
From: mray <m...@mray.de>
Sent: May 9, 2016 4:41:53 PM EDT
To: "Discussion about design details for the Snowdrift.coop website"
<design@lists.snowdrift.coop>
Subject: [Snowdrift-design] Ethereum

Hello there,

I'd like to get feedback from people who know this kind of stuff:
a blockchain based platform that sounds interesting -
https://www.ethereum.org

It looks like with it you can create your own Bitcoin-like system that
is as decentralized as Bitcoin but allows to add more rules. I was
wondering if snowdrift.coop could be an "democratic autonomous
organization" harnessing that technique.

It might be only a hip buzzword trophy - or maybe not so bad at all. Is
it crappy to think about doing our pledging that way?

mray

Connor Doherty
- --
[Sent from K-9 Mail on Replicant Android]