Alex Jones wrote:

>The fact that Ubuntu bundles Firefox (and turns off automatic session
>saving, as Firefox is incompatible with it) kind of saddens me. Session
>management is one of the benefits of GNOME, yet they sacrifice it in
>order to bundle something which Windows users are more familiar with.

I don't turning off automatic session is accidentally or to make it
work like window. It is turn off because Firefox is just *NOT* session
capable. This is a RFE which has been around and debated for a long
long time. The reason for it not being implemented is because Windows
does not have this capability and therefore it is hard to maintain a
cross platform product in this manner. Of course, the XSMP is not
exactly simpler for applications to use either from non-GNOME
developers.

-Ghee