On 7/26/06, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (0) currently running 2.15.90
> For what it's worth, I am currently running 2.15.90, built from the
> source in GARNOME CVS-HEAD
>
> (1) dbus API deprecation issues
> There are some other packages provided by GARNOME that still require
> updating to handle dbus API deprecation:
> * avahi
> * dhcdbd
> * hal
> * liboobs

Note that the gnome-system-tools gnome-2-14 branch will be used for
Gnome 2.16, and thus liboobs isn't relevant until at least Gnome 2.18.
 I complained for months that the perl-net-dbus hard dependency either
needed to be brought up on d-d-l and a consensus reached that it's
okay as a dependency, or that the dependency be made optional.
Neither happened, so the new version of gnome-system-tools will not be
used.