I'd like to suggest two ways to print multiple documents easily, since
nowadays it involves opening them one by one which can become
burdensome. Please tell me your opinions about these:

     A. we already can send stuff to a bluetooth device through
        nautilus-sendto. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to select
        several documents from nautilus, then sendto → printer? You can
        find a mockup here:
        http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5294/pantallazoenviara1mz9.png
     B. If the printer dialogue is open, we could just select several
        icons and drag them to the desired printer's icon. You can see
        it here: http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2654/1hw8.gif
     C. Someone suggested having a printer applet on the panel would be
        a good idea too, but I'll leave that to you.