On 28.09.2007 19:47, Francesco Fumanti wrote:
> At 6:33 PM +0200 9/28/07, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> >  From the screenshots posted there I get the impression that
> >a) it needs a HIG review or two
> >b) most (all?) of the settings should be integrated in the existingcontrol
> >center dialogs.

> Thanks for taking position; though I don't
> understand exactly what pages you are referring
> to, I suspect that there is some misunderstanding:
>
> I suppose that you are referring to the following
> page (if not, please correct me):
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/doc/OnboardAndDwellAtGDM

No, I was actually talking mostly about
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/MouseTweaks/Details

However, it seems like that "keyboard" in my mail should have
been "mouse" instead, sorry. Didn't mean to cause any confusion.

> You might also be referring to the following page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/MouseTweaks/Details

Indeed.

> This is in fact outdated:

> - Mousetweaks comes now in the form of an
> application which can be seen as a  Preference
> Panel and that lets the user choose what
> functionality he wants to activate.

And this is exactly what I believe should be integrated
with g-c-c. The daemon part could probably live in
gnome-settings-daemon, too.

> I hope that I could make some points clearer.

It does. Thanks for the explanation.

Jens