Hello,

At 5:10 PM +0200 10/5/07, Francesco Fumanti wrote:
>I don't know whether Henrik is comming, but I don't think so.

This was not correct.

Henrik just told me about 2 persons attending the accessibility
summit that might be able to demonstrate mousetweaks and onboard.

You might have a look at the following email to know more:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00009.html

Francesco