On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:27:37 +0400, Jaap A. Haitsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  gnome_help is however part of the deprecated libgnome
> library. Another approach that programs currently use is launching
> help or other programs with gnome-open or xdg-open

> What about starting a wiki page tracking progress on this? (I'm
> volunteering to set it up)

Sounds like a real GnomeGoal to me. Feel free to set up a new (proposed)
GnomeGoal and
its associated wiki page at [1]. Note that the wiki is currently not
accessible due to
an ongoing upgrade. THANKS OLAV for all your work under the hood!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach